Vanner Insurance Agency is seeking an ambitious and professional Property and Casualty Account Manager to manage small to medium size commercial accounts. As an account manager, you will support client’s goals and issues and act as the primary contact between clients and insurance carriers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients with clear communication between producers and company personnel.
- Monitor and report performance of client insurance solutions.
- Process policy changes
- Execute the marketing process for some prospective clients and renewals
- Issue binders and certificates of insurance
- Serve as primary contact to resolve issues regarding billing, claims, eligibility and escalated issues
- Analyze and review proposals, provide recommendations to the Sales/Consulting team
- Stay abreast of markets, products, and carrier competitiveness
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with client-facing customer service and/or marketing experience
- In-depth knowledge of insurance brokerage business.
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to work well in a team environment and multitask
- Preferred experience working with several insurance carriers
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- P&C (Property & Casualty) license
- Experience with TAM/Applied preferred