Commercial Lines Quality Manager Associate
Vanner Insurance is seeking a Commercial Lines Associate to assist account and quality managers to service our diverse property and casualty clients. This is an awesome opportunity for a young professional to work within the insurance industry. This entry level position fits a flexible schedule and can be full or part time depending on qualifications and knowledge base. The candidate will work in a team oriented environment working with small business policy accounts with the opportunity for advancement to quality manager position.
- Support commercial lines team in processing policy changes, issue binders, and certificates of insurance.
- Assist the development and maintenance of client relationship with clear communication with producers, coworkers and company personnel.
- Process and check the activity of small policy accounts through our TAM system
- High School education
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to multitask and strong priority skills needed
- One –three years of commercial lines experience
- NYS Brokers Licensed
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience within Applied TAM
To send your resume, please contact Deb McMicking at Dmcmicking@vannerinsurance.com